• Landlord CoverageAugust 06, 2018

    If you own a single-family rental or even multiple unit apartments, Barton Mutual may be able to help you with insurance coverage. Buildings built in 1960 or newer qualify for broader coverage than those built before that date. We have multiple options available to cover your rental property, including options to cover rent that could be lost due to a covered loss.

    Contact a local agent today to see how Barton Mutual can help you.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent