• Condo CoverageAugust 17, 2015

    Barton Mutual offers coverage for owner occupied condos, rental condos and condos used as seasonal homes. Coverage applies for the parts of your unit that are not covered by your condo association’s insurance policy. We offer limited coverage for Association Deductibles and Association Loss Assessment. You can purchase coverage for your personal property in the unit, and liability coverage is included if the condo is used as your primary residence. Liability coverage can be added to condos used as seasonal dwellings or rentals. If you own a condo and are looking for insurance coverage, contact a local agent today for a quote.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent