• ConcessionairesJune 23, 2017

    It’s time to gear up for county fairs and town festivals. If you sell food products or other items at these types of events, we can provide coverage. We can write liability coverage to include products and completed operations, as well as providing property coverage on portable concession trailers or other items taken to events. If you are looking for this type of coverage, please contact a local agent for a quote.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent