• ChurchesSeptember 12, 2016

    Do you need property or liability coverage for your small church or other house of worship? Barton Mutual offers property coverage and can provide liability coverage both on premises and off when you host events or activities. We can also write pastoral liability. Contact one of our licensed agents in your area for a quote today.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent