• Stand Alone PoliciesFebruary 23, 2015

    We offer policies to provide liability coverage for vacant land you own. We also offer policies to cover stand alone farm outbuildings or farm personal property, with liability coverage as an option. Find more information.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent