• Protect Your BusinessApril 28, 2016

    It seems to be common knowledge that when you run a business you should insure your property and carry liability insurance. Have you ever considered how you would handle an interruption in your business operations due to a covered loss? What if your business had to close for two weeks to make repairs after a fire? Could you get by?

    Barton Mutual offers additional coverage options that can help you in just such a situation. Ask your agent about Loss of income and Extra Expense coverage. If you purchase Loss of Income coverage, you could be covered for income you might lose during the time your business is interrupted due to a covered loss. Extra Expense coverage will help you if you incur extra expenses to resume or continue your business after a covered loss. For instance, a temporary move to a new location or the cost of leasing new equipment would be covered to the extent that the expenses reduce the Loss of Income claim.

    Protect what you built and don’t let a loss destroy your business’ future.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent