• FloristsFebruary 09, 2016

    If you own a floral shop and need coverage for your building and business personal property, contact a local agent today to discuss how Barton Mutual could help you. We also offer spoilage coverage to cover your perishable stock.​

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent