• Farm Comprehensive Personal LiabilityAugust 10, 2015

    If you have an older home or mobile home with farming exposure or more than 50 acres that does not qualify for a Farmowner package policy, we have non-package programs that might be a good fit for you. You can write property coverage for your home, contents, outbuildings, livestock, etc., while having the option of adding Farm Comprehensive Personal Liability (FCPL). Contact a local agent for a quote today.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent