• Convenience StoresSeptember 26, 2016

    Barton Mutual can provide coverage for convenience stores. We do require that the store have fuel sales in order to write the property coverages. We can also cover the canopy, above-ground fuel tanks, gas pumps and any outdoor signs.

    For those convenience stores that also prepare and sell food, we have the flexibility to insure them as well, though we may require an extinguishing system in the kitchen area depending on the type of cooking and the food sold. Contact a local agent for a quote for your convenience store.

    This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating insurance coverage or purchase. The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.

    All Updates

Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent