Pool Maintenance TipsJuly 29, 2019
Summer is in full-swing, and personal and public pools are open for enjoyment. If you own a pool, it can provide hours of summer fun, but it must be properly maintained. These tips from swimmingpool.com will help you keep your pool working well all summer and help minimize the chance of an accident. Be sure to read the entire article for more details!
- Never use extension cords around a pool or spa.
- Never enter the water when a utility pump is running.
- Never put an aluminum vacuum handle into the pool.
- Never swim in your pool or hot tub during an electrical storm.
- Pool chemicals and chlorine should be stored in a locked area and kept out of the reach of children and pets.
This information is meant to be a broad overview and should not be the only source you consult for evaluating your risk management needs. Adherence to the above guidelines does not ensure coverage under your policy, nor does it guarantee your risk will be accepted by our company or that your property or operations are safe, healthful, or in compliance with laws, rules, or regulations. Coverage is determined by specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself.